What We've Done
- Visited Africa and interviewed local women running orphanages and learned that what they most needed were sustainable and independent sources of income.
- Used knowledge gained to develop a concept to deliver those solutions.
- Created a trusting partnership with a local children's home to serve as a prototype.
- Aligning the concept with the flexing needs of our partner and testing to find the most effective methods to provide sustainable and independent sources of income for those women and the orphaned chldren they care for.
Where We're Going
- Continuing to test the model until we have a prototype that is both locally accepted and replicable.
- Find a separate children's home in which the prototype can be replicated from scratch, taking into account their unique needs, circumstances, and geography.
- ltimately, expand further to support people running orphanages where the need is greatest.